Board Certified TeleMental Health Provider (BC-TMH)
While many counselors and coaches offer online sessions, Board Certified Providers receive extra training on how to safely provide distance counseling and how to ensure client confidentiality. As a BC-TMH, I have a working knowledge of the laws and ethics of telehealth and how to use technology to provide effective therapy. I complete continuing education to maintain this credential, which is held by few providers.
Securing Your Confidentiality
- Videoconferencing therapy through a secure online platform.
- All intake forms filled out through a HIPAA secure site.
- Pre-payment by credit card through a secure platform.
- Clients must live in the state of Florida.
- Pre-screening conversations will be used to determine if this modality is a good fit for you at this time.